We are finalizing the last few days of 2020 and are fully in the swing of the holiday season.
What started with a lot of promise has become a completely transformational year. We are completely in a new world or a new normal. While some may think that things will go back to how they were before, we know that won’t be the case. We are in the midst of the new normal.
School is different. Business is different. Families are different. Life is different.
There is a quote that is from Socrates is “The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.”
Here’s 10 ways that we can drive:
- The way that we drive and reach our goals is not by trying to change the currently reality.
- The way that we drive is by looking at ourselves and seeing how we can change our perspectives.
- The way that we drive is by recognizing the new opportunities that have emerged for us to build.
- The way that we drive is by recognizing and accepting the chaos and turbulent times.
- The way that we drive is by monitoring and developing a strong environment for us to succeed. We must pay attention to who and what we listen to, read and watch.
- The way that we drive is by reminding ourselves that change is inevitable.
- The way that we drive is by remembering health is wealth and that means paying attention to our diet, our activity level and mental health for ourselves and loved ones.
- The way that we drive is by keeping our cups full and giving from our saucers.
- The way that we drive is by adjusting and pivoting our efforts but not our goals.
- The way that we drive is by practicing gratitude and remembering that even during the most dire times, we can still give thanks.
As we wind down the last days of 2020, we must remember that we have the keys to DR1VE. We often have more power than we sometimes remember.
– You’ve got the keys, now DR1VE